Monday, March 31, 2008

Shaynamaidel's plumping lip balm

Look at what the mailman brought me today! While lurking the forums, I can across Rachel from Shaynamaidel pimping her new high heat cinnamon plumping lip balm and I immediately went to her store and picked myself up a stick. Now, I have used Lip Venom by DuWop and this balm performed just as well for me. It gave me a nice tingly sensation and after a few minutes my lips were obviously pinker and full. The smell is an amazing blend of cloves and cinnamon.

If you have a tolerance for the spice, I highly recommend this as a great bargain, plus the balm is smooth and creamy.

2 comments:

Lady Apple said...

wow! cool! it works like Lip Venom??! that stuff is great!

TotusMel said...

I've been wearing it all day now and it lasts about as long as lip venom too!