Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Why, What Lovely Wrists You Have

Here they are, the Victorian Lace Cuffs, tatted in black cotton thread. I'm still waiting for my hook and eye closures to come in so I can finish and list them for sale at etsy, but I promised a look, so here you go! I hope you like them.While I'm at it, here are three other brand new designs I came up with that will soon be on their way to a photo shoot. From left to right, we have the Daisy Cuff inspired by my Grand Daisy Choker, The Quadra Cuff, based on my Quadra Tatted Bracelet and the Bib Cuff using a modified version of the Gothic Bib Choker.

I haven't decided whether I'll be listing these as custom pieces in my store since I don't know when they'll be coming home. I think it might be easier to list them as custom pieces so I can offer them in all the thread colors I have available. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

They're all so fabulous! My fav is the quadra one :)

Connie said...

beautiful work!

Ana said...

they are wonderful! very pretty!

Diana said...

Oh! Those are absolutely incredible!!! Pam, you are so talented and have such a vision. I'm really impressed!

Were that I were ten years younger!!! You wouldn't believe what I wear now (coughcoughspitupshirtscough).

I have some marketing ideas for you that I'll be sharing in the next lil bit...

xox

Foxglove Studios said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your work amazes me. You must have so much patience.