Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Tuesday Everybody

I was reading a list yesterday of 101 things to blog about. It had a plethora of fairly generic ideas to spur you onto blogging success including, write a post about your popular posts. So, in essence it was a suggestion for a clip show. I wonder if 65 posts is enough to pull from to make a clip show post. Well, lets see, I already made a list of my most popular posts and I imagine there are plenty of people who haven't read them because they just found my blog. Seems like it might work. Alright, tomorrow morning be ready for the TotusMel clip show.

Today, I'll just share that I've gotten 11 participants for my tatting challenge and the deadline isn't until July 31st so there is plenty of time to join in if you haven't. Part of the inspiration for the challenge was a collaboration I recently did with slvrlily from steamteam. She has finished a couple of brooches using two different medallions and I offer them up as inspiration for anyone who needs some. They are both gorgeous, but the black one is my favorite. Lucky for you I'm not judging this one!

2 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

What a great combination and look! Very nice.

Foxglove Studios said...

Those are stunning! Very nice work, both of you.