Thursday, July 10, 2008

Monterey

By the time you read this, I will be gone. I'm on my way to the coast and it's much cooler weather to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary with my family. I'm taking advantage of the schedule post option to keep up my blog in my absence. I have a very real fear that if I stop writing for more than the weekend, you will all leave me. This may sound very sad, but I've become horribly dependent on comments for my daily ego fix.

I'll use these pre-written posts to plug some other folk. First I'd like to give props to my youngest brother, James. When I first started at etsy, I manged to con both my brothers into starting store, but neither of them really clicked with the site. It's a shame really, because they are both amazing artists. James has recently broken down and started his very own blog and since he has moved far away to attend art school, this is my only real view into his world. Aside from his slight obsession with his cat proudly displayed through photography, he has some pictures of his pieces you should go check out. If you like his art, his defunct etsy site is here. I hope this gains him some fans!

2 comments:

Tasha Early said...

I wouldn't leave you. :)

Jrahn said...

Well I have to say, Thanks for the dap. Although you did not link me correctly. Aww sissy is so sweet.
jrahnone.blogspot.com