Thursday, October 20, 2011

Housework

So...much...cleaning. We had picked up a new Shark floor steamer this past weekend because I felt like I needed something easier to use than the big old Bissel thing if I was going to clean all the tile in the house on a more regular basis. Still, just because something is easy to use doesn't mean I'm going to start loving cleaning. Heck, I adore my Dyson vacuum, but it isn't going to make me vacuum everyday or anything, but I digress and I'm starting to sound like really bad product endorsement. I cleaned up the floors, tidied up the guest room, kitchen and the laundry room. In fact it just now occurs to me that I didn't tat anything all day...not a thing.

I did get the two new bracelets photographed and listed though. I named the design, Holding Hands, because that's what it looks like the center rings are doing...well, to me anyway. Sometimes I know exactly what to name something and sometimes, like in this case, my creativity fails me. When the closest thing to a name the original pattern had was a plate number, I just have so little to work with. It's easier with my completely original pieces, but with the adaptions I like to pay homage when possible, but plate 9 doesn't really have a ring.

I'm not holding out much hope for creativity today either. I've got a doctors appointment this morning and then I really ought to get on packing for the weekend wedding stuff. This is probably the first time I've ever had to pack nice clothes and multiple shoes for everyone so I've got suss out the best way to do so without making our luggage ridiculous. I should still manage a post tomorrow morning before we're off, but if not, have a good weekend. If I do, please ignore these early well wishes.

2 comments:

Nedret said...

This is wonderful piece:))

goudenregen said...

Lovely ornament and color!