Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sorry

Another day hard at work is another blog post without anything interesting in it I'm afraid. We've been having nice cool mornings, so we've been going on walks to take advantage of them, but after that, it's just more hiding in the house and working on what needs to be done which is a lot of tatting things you've already seen. I even acquiesced to the need to clean yesterday. There was laundry, dishes and vacuuming. With six cats you can only put it off for so long before you are living in a fur covered nightmare.

I still haven't finished all the pieces that needed remaking, but I should have them wrapped up early today unless something interesting distracts me. Then I might get to something creative or I might sit around being lazy again. Wait, I really don't want to keep blogging about nothing and then adding aquarium photos all week, so I will make an effort to do something worth sharing. In the meantime, here's some more jellyfish photos to hold you over until I get some new lace to share, sorry.

No comments: