Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Working

I definitely had a hard time getting back into the swing of things yesterday. It really is a good thing I had a custom order that needed immediate doing. There is nothing like a deadline to keep one on point. Of course it also makes for a pretty dull blog post. After taking the kids on a morning walk, all I did was work on that order followed by working on one of the necklaces that needed remaking. Well that and occasionally wandering aimlessly around the house. I think a vacation of walking all day confused my normally sedentary body. Now it wants exercise or something. I'm sure the effect is temporary.

Since I didn't do anything else worth noting I thought I'd just give you a couple more pictures form the vacation. The kids in front of a neat fountain at one of the beaches and who can go to the Aquarium without taking dozens of jellyfish pictures.

Today I still have a large necklace that needs remaking as well as a mask that sold overnight. So, yes it's going to be another boring work day around here. Though truth be told I absolutely need all the sales I can get right after vacation. Not literally, mostly psychologically. They are so bloody expensive that even though I budgeted for it, I feel poor afterwards. Having lots of work to do afterwards helps minimize the effect and reduce the self inflicted stress. So with a needle and thread, off to work I go.

No comments: