Friday, October 18, 2013

So Lazy

I wish I could say that I got a whole bunch of amazing stuff done yesterday, but after our house guest had  departed and schooling was over, I guess I was just ready for a nice break from everything. I fired up the DVR and watched all the shows I'd missed that last few days when I was trying to be a good host and not scare my grandfather with my taste in television. I managed to tat up two pieces from the queue while I watched but nothing new, nor interesting. Part of the reason I didn't do more was the rest of the pieces need different colored thread and I would have had to gotten up to look for it. Yes, I was feeling that lazy.

Today we have an early morning field trip to a pumpkin patch. It's the one we usually visit, but I
guess they have a little program available for school groups. So we'll do that and then go out for a nice lunch on our way home. I don't think we have much else planned this weekend, so maybe I'll fetch the colored threads and get back to the queue or better yet, maybe the weekend will be crazy busy in the shop and I won't have time to do anything but handle orders. Either way I will be back on Monday to bore you with it. I shall leave you with a crazy cat photo...well, because I can.

No comments: