Friday, March 6, 2015

Lots of Color

On one hand I got quite a bit done yesterday. On the other, it wasn't all that I had planned to get done. For one, I didn't list anything new in the shop at all. I did get a whole bunch more of the new motif tatted up though. I asked over on my Facebook page for color suggestions and I got all but one of the requests made. The other color I couldn't make was a light blue because I just don't have any light blue thread. I hope I can stay motivated enough after schooling today to get these up in the shop. I certainly am not making any more of them unless one goes to a new home.

I still haven't come up with any good ideas for a new piece or pattern for next month either. I guess I'll try to think on it over the weekend and maybe something will come to me. I may just release the pattern for one of my previous designs, so if there was something you really wanted the pattern of, please do let me know. Otherwise you'll just get whatever I fancy. Hopefully some inspiration kicks in with this sunshine.

3 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I would love the pattern for this motif or the celtic motherhood knot but any of your gorgeous stuff will do. I LOVE when you put new patterns out!!

Madtatter80 said...

I always enjoyed that key you made long ago :)

craftie sylvie said...

Hi! Any pattern would be a treat, they're all so lovely! But if I must select one or two I'd definitely say the celtic triangle, or perhaps the dark queen necklace.
Have a nice weekend :)