Friday, November 27, 2015

After

I'm up an writing even earlier than usual. No, it's not because I went shopping. The husband went shopping, confusing the cats into thinking that it was morning an hour earlier than usual, so here I am due to a relentless cat alarm clock.

I'm afraid I have no tatting to show you as I spent the day cleaning, prepping and then finally enjoying family and food for much of the day. My brother is staying with us and my sister and her kids managed to hang around for five hours, so it was nonstop entertainment.

I did sell a couple of bracelets yesterday, so I do have some tatting to get done today. I am of course hoping for more sales this weekend as everyone should be in the mood to shop. I know I'm in the mood, but a lack of sales in my own store means I don't get to. That's okay though I'll make up replacement bracelets and spend the day recovering with my fingers crossed.

I'll leave you with a photo example of the chaos that reined here yesterday. This is my brother carrying one of my sister's daughters and giving her oldest son a piggyback ride at the same time. There was much more of this nonsense and if I hadn't had to do so many dishes, it would have been a perfect day.

Current Etsy Shop Sale: 30% off with the code HOLIDAY30. Code is good through Nov. 29

No comments: