Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lost

One of my least favorite parts of selling pieces online reared it's head a few days ago, the lost package. There are certainly worse parts, but it's definitely up there. Luckily it was accompanied by a very patient and understanding customer. I watched the tracking on it a few days hoping it would start moving again, but after a week in one place, I can only assume it's been irreversibly misplaced, or stolen. So I spent the morning remaking the Tardis blue key choker necklace so I can send a replacement out today. While I was at it I made one last one for the shop. It's the last for a while as I used up this thread almost completely. I definitely won't be ordering anymore thread until after the holidays at least, so yep, it's the last one for now.

After that it was back to remaking a pair of ankle corsets and crossing my fingers that more orders would arrive. I had had a custom request overnight the night before last, but the customer has yet to purchase the custom listing or reply to my message so I can probably assume that they've changed their mind. I did get a bracelet order in the evening though and that will give me something to make this afternoon when I finish the ankle corsets. I am quite enjoying being busy and I've taken to reading again while I tat. I finished two novels yesterday alone. They weren't long or particularly complex reads, but it always makes me feel like I accomplished something when I can not only make things, but finish a book at the same time. Let's hope the busy keeps right on coming!

Current Etsy Shop Sale: 25% off with the code HOLIDAY25. Code is good through Nov. 6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you sell more patterns of the jewelry you sell I learned how to needle tat but alot of patterns I find r more shuttle tatting...I rather needle tat. The more I get into it I will learn to create patterns myself. I just love it. I am like you I crochet and sew but when I started doing this about three months ago I enjoy it so much better. It is Mind Soothing!!!! ......Natasha

Unknown said...

Can you sell more patterns of the jewelry you sell I learned how to needle tat but alot of patterns I find r more shuttle tatting...I rather needle tat. The more I get into it I will learn to create patterns myself. I just love it. I am like you I crochet and sew but when I started doing this about three months ago I enjoy it so much better. It is Mind Soothing!!!! ......Natasha