Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Listed

https://www.etsy.com/listing/265701376/tatted-lace-cuff-bracelet-black-star?
Schooling went really long yesterday. This week has gifted the children with long, end of the semester tests. They don't like them, nor do I really, but there's nothing for it. I almost sat down after schooling without taking care of the new Black Star bracelet, but I remembered. I got it pressed, photographed and listed in my shop. I really like the way it looks and fits. I may just have to make one for myself as well.








After that I deconstructed the choker version to use for another idea. I'm trying to see if I can turn it into barefoot sandals. It's too soon to tell if it will work though. I made the mistake of wearing long socks under tight jeans yesterday so I couldn't try them out unless I wanted to go change my clothes and I'm too lazy for that. So today I'll make sure I wear short socks so I can remove them to check the fit of the piece and I suppose I'll know pretty quick whether they're going to work or not. Admittedly, It looks a bit weird right now, but I think it may look nice when worn. I'll find out later. If it doesn't, I'll deconstruct again and make myself that bracelet out of the bits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bracelet is gorgeous!

SWtrompeter said...

That bracelet looks very nice on your wrist - Very elegant.