Friday, January 15, 2016

Mulit Star

I started the day by reading the last book of the Dark Tower series. I started the whole thing over a month ago and it's a bit weird to be leaving that world, but I was satisfied by the ending, so I'm good. You figure I would just take a break from reading now, but no I went ahead and read the last book in another trilogy that I was reading before. The last one came out while I was reading the Dark Tower books, so I really wanted to finish reading that story as well. I might take a reading break now, maybe, probably not.

I did also get to some tatting though. I worked up the star in a different color for each round and I really like the way it looks. I went with grays and black, because, well I'm me. I think I'll turn both the black one and this one into a pendant, though they are pretty big as one.

I also went ahead and worked a little more on the necklace version. I divided up the star and used just two points worth to add to the ends. I think I'll finish it off with a split ring chain so it lays well. Sometimes those Josephine knot chains have a mind of their own, but I'll have to see how it looks. I might even use a lock chain and split rings. Clearly I have no idea what I'm doing next. I'm sure I'll figure it all out soon enough.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

I like this arrangement of colors :)