Thursday, January 14, 2016

Stars

I spent a huge part of the day reading, though I did tear myself away to catch up on dvr'd shows that have been piling up. It was while watching shows that I decided to go ahead and see what happens when I join the starts together. I also redid the pattern just a bit to make the outer chains stand out a bit more from the rings they are around.

It's far too big for a bracelet, but I have an idea bout turning this into a necklace. The rest of it will have to be freshly designed as it just wouldn't work to go all the way around with the large stars, but I have a good idea about how I want the rest to look. So today's task will be to work on that and finish reading the book I'm on. I'm so close to the end I can smell it. I'm also a bit curious as to what the star would look like were the rounds done in different colors, so I might play with that just for fun as well. All that should keep me pretty busy I think.

2 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I love stars. Just saying ;) And love the design!

Madtatter80 said...

Looks like the beginnings of something great and a new January project! Happy New Year!