Thursday, May 26, 2016

Again

https://www.etsy.com/listing/238931563/tatted-lace-choker-necklace-classic?Let's see, we were back to schooling yesterday which was followed by a nice walk outside. Then I did actually get on with some tatting. It was just this same choker though. I've made this one a dozen times it seems. I do love making it though. It's a nice meditative piece that I know by heart. I also love that I don't have to bust out the pliers and findings when I finish tatting. When I put down the needle and crochet hook, this one is ready to wear.

Other than that, I did some more reading and then some gardening. Well, weed pulling really. Gardening sounds better though. I was outside long enough to get my first sunburn of the season. I guess I need to be a little better with the sunscreen now that the sun is out more. The next couple of days may be more devoted to cleaning than I'd like since I've sort of let the house rest in it's natural state. I guess what I'm saying is don't expect much from me until next week.

No comments: