Friday, May 27, 2016

Not Much, Really

I probably should have just skipped writing this morning like I did earlier this week, but I'm awake and not distracted by anything, so I can't seem to make myself not do it. Yesterday was schooling, watching season finales of television shows and a little picking up around the house. I decided to save the real cleaning for today. When it comes down to it, I prefer the rush cleaning right before we have guest so that no one, or cat, has time to reverse it.

While I did do some knotting on the Armenian lace, it's now so large that I cannot even get halfway around once during the day. Essentially, progress has slowed on the piece so much that it'll be months before I have any appreciable progress to share. In fact at this rate I figure it'll be a table cloth by the time I send the kids to college.

The weekend should be pretty packed since we have all the kid's birthday traditions to get on with. Since her birthday was in the middle of the week, she had to wait for her party and trip to the zoo. Luckily we have one extra weekend day to recover from it and maybe my shop will wake while we're busy and I'll have tatting to get on with when the new week starts.

No comments: