Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Simple

Well, we had a long holiday weekend around here, not that we got up to too much. We had a birthday party to attend and some errands to run and we watched a lot of movies at home. You'd think that would mean I got a lot of lace making done, but it doesn't. I did get a little done yesterday as we binge watched shows on Netflix. I had just finished the cord portion of the gray one here and the turquoise seems to have actually let its color be captured fairly accurately this time. I think I'm going to do one in black and then list them as a nice simple, inexpensive necklace.

We actually have a family adventure closing in soon for us, so I'm likely to be a bit distracted this week with planning for that. I'll also be taking everything that isn't a pattern out of my etsy shop in the next couple of days in anticipation of not being able to ship anything for a week. So I probably won't get these new necklaces listed until after the adventure either. I'd put the shop in vacation mode, but there's no need to hide the patterns. I will probably start on that tomorrow, so I guess if you wanted to buys something in the next couple of weeks, today's the day.

No comments: