Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Two

So the trip to the DMV yesterday was harmless. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it was pleasant. I had made an appointment and I think I spent a grand total of 15 minutes in the place and only three of that in line. Then I got home to no projects, so I got out some crafting stuff and played with the kids for a while before settling in with my Armenian lace.

At this point I had made about 2cm of progress. After this I actually finished the last couple of pineapple rounds with no ruffling at all. I did also tackle a couple more house projects, but they were small ones, so I have no new soreness this morning. I have no projects at all on tap for today, at none that I've thought of yet. There's only about a month of summer vacation left, so I'm trying to get things done before I have a good excuse to not do them at all. I was hoping to have a brilliant lace project idea, but so far I've had no new ideas at all. I guess there's still time, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: