Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Not Much

While I finished the tatted necklace I was remaking, I didn't get very far with the Armenian lace necklace. Schooling took up the entire morning and I decided that we needed clean clothes, so laundry ate into some of the day as well. I also scrapped my knitting project and started over with larger needles. I should really remember to ignore pattern instructions when my own experience tells me that it's coming out far too dense to make a comfy blanket, even if the gauge says it's right.

Then we had some errands to run in the evening, so there really wasn't much time to focus on anything for too long. We ended the day watching the debate, and I use the term 'debate', loosely. I know you have no interest in me going on about my thoughts regarding that, but I will tell you that I did drink some wine and yell at the television. So, all in all, it was a weird day. I'm hoping to buckle down and finish this necklace today and maybe get some knitting in. I also got the sequin pins I ordered to mount the gift doilies with so I might give that a try today, if I get some uninterrupted time. We'll just have to see how the day goes.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

We did the same thing with watching the debate-a bit of wine, a lot of yelling and finally utter disgust at which time we turned it off and stomped off to bed!