Friday, October 21, 2016

An Order

Right after schooling wrapped, I went to work on a custom ivory scallop bracelet. It's been awhile since I made this one, but it's a simple one, made in one piece. I had it done by the middle of the afternoon and started on remaking the other piece from the order, a black choker. I finished the choker as well, but never got around to working on the Armenian lace doily though.





Since I finished the order I got, it'll be put in the mail this morning.
I suppose I'll go back to the doily and cross my fingers that the more frequent orders I've been getting lately are the beginning of a trend. I'm sad that every few days is now my definition of more frequent. There's nothing for it though, I'm certainly busy enough with other life stuff as it is.

No comments: