Monday, November 21, 2016

Another

In between the errand running and cleaning tasks of the weekend, I did start another doily. This one may or may not have a recipient at the holidays, but I think I needed the focusing power of a task like the doily. Without something to focus my creative energies, I end up doing inane things like playing on my phone for hours and that's just not healthy.

I wish I had some tatting idea to create, but I've been in a rut there for some time. I know that has a lot to do with the lack of sales in my etsy shop, but rather than continue to complain about that, I'll just focus on knotting and quietly wish for something to give.

This week should be full of distractions as I get ready for Thursday's hosting duties. I've got more cleaning to do and so far I've managed to do just a bit at a time to keep me from getting overwhelmed. Here's hoping the shoppers show up at my virtual shop door and I don't have time to complain come next week.

No comments: