Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Bit Better

I suppose yesterday was a bit better anyway. I got a little more done on the choker, though I fear I am taking far too long on it. Yesterday's excuse was that I chose to take some time to work on our taxes. Then while working on those, the problem that had the at&t tech out here yesterday reared its ugly head again. It was again beaten back, but I fear the situation isn't yet really resolved and well, the day was still better than the one that preceded it, so I'm going to try a little optimism.

Here's the progress I made on the choker. I'm hoping that today presents fewer anxiety inducing distractions and I can get it finished today. I'd really love to have some new tatting in my shop. Then I stall have a few more projects in mind based on the central motif I used here. I'm not yet certain which ones will actually work out, but it's nice to have ideas to work on. So again here's to a better day, week, and hell, year ahead while I'm at it.

No comments: