Thursday, February 2, 2017

More Nothing

I fear I have less to share today than yesterday. Much of my afternoon was devoted to altering several pairs of pants for my sister. It wasn't a horrible way to spend the afternoon, chatting and sewing, but hemming pants does not exactly make for a stirring tale either. On a related note, I was pretty shocked to hear how much she would have paid to have them done in an alteration shop. Sometimes I forget how a useful skill like sewing can keep one from ever having to learn that sort of information.

In answer to yesterday's comment, here's the fourth cat not pictured yesterday. So that's three white and one black and definitely no deaf ones in the bunch. They are siblings and at least they provide photographic distraction when the day has lacked a creative expression along with their innate destructive behavior.

No comments: