Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend Recap

Let's see, there has been much knitting, but I am still not done with the baby blanket.  I didn't really expect to be though. Then I got a custom order over the weekend, so I shifted gears and worked on that nonstop to get it done in time to ship out today.

The biggest problem making this piece was that I haven't done so in a long time and I didn't have one on hand to use as a reference. I had to rely on my photographs and thus screwed up more than once and spectacularly.  It took me probably twice as long as making it again would take me now because of all the picking out of stitches and redoing of them. It's done now though and I should be able to get out in the post today. That will get me back to the blanket that I still have two weeks to finish. I should get it done this week, unless I get sucked into another project. Though I would appreciate any new project at this point especially if it's a piece whose pattern I actually have memorized.

No comments: